Wednesday 26 November 2008

Ready, steady, go!


Short version:

Welcome to my blog. I invite you to visit it to read and discuss about software design, good/bad programming practices, design patterns, programming languages, frameworks, software technology and stuff alike.

Lil' longer version:

Welcome to my blog.

I am a young software engineer who enjoys creating software, gathering knowledge about it, sharing it with people and discussing it to enrich my own vision of stuff.

I'd like this blog to be a place to share my ideas and opinions on topics like software design,
good/bad programming practices, design patterns, programming languages, frameworks, software technology and so on, and to discuss them with you.

I'll be glad of reading and answering any comments.

P.S.: please excuse my sometimes-crappy English :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment